Wednesday, January 07, 2015

My YouTube Channel


So in the name of jumping into something new and fresh, I started a YouTube channel. I know, what?! Let me just say...guys...I'm so excited about this. I've been watching YouTube videos for about a year now. I found I could easily watch while getting ready for the day, while putting away laundry or just to unwind at the end of the day. I've found this amazing community of moms that I just love to follow. They were having so much fun. I wanted to be a part of it! 

So I jumped on it. 

I got out of my own way and hit record. And before I knew it - I was on the internet. My talking, bumbling, batty eyed self. 

It's comical to see yourself and hear your voice. I was in my total natural state of being so to see myself in my element is so bizarre.

But I'm loving it. 

My channel is an extension of my blog. For now I'm posting mostly organizing videos though I have some varied content coming up very shortly. 

On my blog I will focus on more heart related things though I will still explore lots of other content. It's easier to post how to's in a video format while it's more difficult to talk about heart matters on YouTube. It's better for me to put fingers to keys and blog. 

So be on the lookout for content from both avenues. I'm also building a Sweetly Home Facebook page where we can connect as well. I'll share that link as soon as it's launched. 

In the meantime, you can find me at my instagram account or on Pinterest. And of course, here is a link to my channel. :) 


Here's my latest video about organizing Aubrey's clothes for school. I hope you enjoy it!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails